Friday, October 14, 2011

BLOGIVERSARY: Imagine Layer and Print Challenge!

It's another Challenge over at the Cricut Circle Blog!
Up for grabs.... a Cricut Cake Machine!



I have been back and forth on this one. So many possibilities! I almost always seem to use my Imagine when I create things these days. It makes things very quick and easy. That's why I got it. I wanted to be able to make something in a "jiffy." You know... the "OMG you need a gift for Who? When?" moments. Well, my Imagine has been my "go-to" tool to help make these moments a little less stress and a lot more fun and done!

So here is my entry:




Once again this is for one of my Circle Sisters as a little extra "somethin-somethin" for her package. I used the Imagine Yummy cartridge. I chose the image that looks to me like it's a little 2-bite brownie with yummy icing on top. It looks a little cuter in person. I don't have the lighting technique down pat yet.


I added a swirl from the bon-bon image and spiffed it up with some dimensional glaze. I ran the icing through the Cuddlebug using the swirls folder and added some "Sparkle" Shimmer Spritz from Tsukineko. The brownie got Swiss dots, why? I don't know. It was late and I think I was imagining the brownie was really a cup cake wrapper. The background is from the Yummy cart cut using a swirl cut from Elegant Edges. {Man...I love that cart!!!!}  The "sweet" stamp is an Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday stamp, Kids Are Cool set.


I used some Bling-Flat Broke cardstock as the base. I spritzed the other side to give it a little special treatment. Then I added a stamp cut, again Yummy paper and Elegant Edges cart. The stamp is from Tim Holtz.

So that's it. This is my little entry. I hope my Circle Sister likes it. I am very thankful for meeting her (and a few extraordinary others) almost a year ago. I love that my "Circle" keeps growing. Thanks Cricut Circle!!!!

Hope you enjoyed today's entry. Thanks for taking a peak.

"it's the little things that make life BIG"

No comments:

Post a Comment