Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Share Your Story...Studio AE celebrating 1st year anniversary

Hmmm...let's see...Technique Tuesday + Studio AE + a challenge = Count ME In!!!

I started buying Ali Edwards' products digitally when she first started to design for DD. Then I saw that she was teaming up with Technique Tuesday and I was in heaven. Of course I have most of her stuff in digi format...but to have physical stamps to carry with me...oh my!

Okay, I digress. So I eventually joined the Studio AE monthly stamp club and have been wondering why I didn't jump in from the start. Well last month TT sent out a nondescript 3x3 box with a note that a challenge was coming. Here it is:


We Would Like to Invite You to Share Your Story...

This month we are celebrating the 1 year anniversary of Studio AE. During the last couple weeks, we have shared some of our favorite projects that the Studio AE creative team made during the last year. Now we would like to invite you to share your projects here on our blog, too. You don't have to be a Studio AE subscriber to participate. All you need to do is create a new project using any Studio AE stamp set. 
and there is more....
Plus there is a bonus prize just for Studio AE members. Every Studio AE member received a folded box in their August shipment. If you add a link to a project that you made using the box and any Studio AE stamp set before midnight on October 5th, you'll be eligible for another $50 gift certificate. 

The following is my submission for this challenge. Since this has been a "challenging" year for my family I chose to focus on US. We have been in our new home for over four months now and I want to document that in some way. I thought I would take out this box on Thanksgiving this year and have each of us place a note of gratitude...of what we are thankful for at that time....in our new HOME...on our first Thanksgiving in this very special place. It will be a "time capsule" of sorts. I may decide to bring it out each Thanksgiving and repeat the steps...or it may remain on a display shelf, waiting to be opened 5...10...or more years from now. I don't know it's future but I know it's present looks a bit like this:







OUR everyday ordinary life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment